Personal Hygiene is pertinent for all students but especially for pre-Teens and Teenagers.
When your hygiene is good you are less likely to become ill and you feel better about yourself.
Practicing Good Personal Hygiene includes:
- Washing your hands often - after using the restroom, after sneezing or blowing your nose and before meals (always cough into your elbow)
- Use Deoderant or Antipersirant every morning before school
- Brush and Floss - Brush gently at least twice a day and floss daily
- Wear clean clothes - undergarments must be changed daily, outer clothing must be clean
- Nails - Keep nails clean and trimmmed